Your Benefits From Using…
Sheet — PDF Printable Version
For a PDF printable product sheet highlighting business benefits
and comparative advantage.
Who Needs MSP?
MSP is for small book publishers looking to establish a professional, functional, easy to use, and inviting online presence at low cost in order to
better communicate with readers, press, distributors, and other customers and
MSP is also for small book publishers looking to improve their existing site.
With all the features and the low cost, you can enhance your existing site to
better serve readers, authors, distributors, and reviewers. You will save money
and reduce technical headache to boot. Migration of existing information involves
simple data entry.
Why Would You
- Enhance your credibility with business partners, readers, reviewers,
and authors. Any publisher worth his or her salt distributes information online.
The better publishers make effective use of the electronic medium, including
disseminating information via the web and via email, to reach out to customers
- Lower cost solution for online marketing than hiring a tech person
or a consulting firm.
- Promote community amongst your readers and authors, allowing readers
to extol the virtues of your books and enabling authors to cultivate
- Efficiently disseminate information to distributors and business
- Inform interested readers about new books, events, and progress of
your publishing firm.
- Communicate with readers, distributors, authors, and reviewers.
- Establish a professional image in all mediums, including web and email.
- Effortlessly keep customers and partners up to date on new happenings on
the web, via email, and via postal mail.
- Effortlessly announce new books or events via email or postal mail.
- Attract authors with a well-designed, organized informational site containing
relevant author information.
- Ensure constantly up-to-date information.
- Promote interactivity with customers via search, mailings lists, discussion
forums, and "where to buy" information.
- Foster community around your books and authors with book discussion forums
and author Q&A.
- Increase sales through automatic links to resellers.
- Save money with Literary Hub's labor-efficient solution.
- Customizable appearance and branding: change the logo, navigation tabs,
navigation panes, header, footer, and more.
- Web-based management of book catalog, including categories, authors, series,
and many other metadata fields.
- Automated collection of email and postal mail addresses based on interests
expressed by individual readers.
- Keyword search of book metadata and book full text content.
- Friendly browsing by category, series, and other criteria.
- Web-based management of press releases and posting of events.
- Author discussion area for each author to talk about his books.
- Discussion forums for readers to discuss books or other topics.
- Creation and analysis of reader surveys and polls.
- Usage statistics and behavior reporting.
- Reader and press/critic reviews of books.
- Sell books online or refer readers to resellers with precise links.
Comparison with Traditional Alternative
||$5000 - $15000
||From 10 minutes to several hours
||2 to 8 weeks
|Ongoing Operation Cost per Month
||$100 to $500
||$20 to $200
|Cost of Labor
||Cheap (human resource with no technical skills)
||Expensive (technically skilled designer or developer)
|Cost of Information Updates
||$100 to several thousand dollars per set of changes
|When Changes Take Effect
||One day to several weeks
|Ease of Operation
||Included in cost
||You provide hosting or pay consulting firm's partner to provide hosting
||Robust set of features with great interactivity
||Bare bones and almost purely catalog-ware with little interactivity
Contact Us Now
MSP now!! Setup is quick and easy. The
cost is minimal. Start serving your readers, authors, distributors, and reviewers
better today. Contact us with questions or to sign up. Call or email us to receive
a Powerpoint presentation with additional business benefits and a detail sheet
with technical information. We are also happy to give live online web demonstrations.
Wellie Chao, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Grandy, email: email@example.com
36 W. 20th St., Floor 3
New York, NY 10011-4212
Web site: www.literaryhub.com
Return to Main Literary Hub Page
Return to Books AtoZ Home